Re: [K12OSN] local device

make sure the device(s) are part of the fuse group and all users are as well.

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 1:16 PM, Radek Bursztynowski <radek bursztynowski waw pl> wrote:
Jeff,

Many thanks for your explanation. I know it. But the same situation is
with USB stick - I can mount it locally on local console and see it
after log in LDM on my redirected server desktop.

I expected similar mechanizm.

Best regards,
Radek

---