[K12OSN] client booting linux stalls

Johan Vermeulen jvermeulen at cawdekempen.be
Wed Jun 5 07:55:23 UTC 2013

hello Jushua,

thanks for letting me know.

*the routing problem was solved by editing the iptables manualy.

* I did put "em2" in /etc/ltsp/ltsp-server.conf before running the scripts.

* my original install was with epel, yesterday evening I updated with
the other repo:

[root at centoshofkwartier ~]# yum repolist
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, refresh-packagekit, security
  * base: distrib-coffee.ipsl.jussieu.fr
  * extras: mirror.ovh.net
  * ltsp: ltsprepo.s3.amazonaws.com
  * updates: distrib-coffee.ipsl.jussieu.fr
repo id                        repo
name                                  status
base                           CentOS-6 -
Base                            6381
extras                         CentOS-6 -
Extras                            12
ltsp                           LTSP -
x86_64                                60

but something went wrong with the update,because my version is still:

[root at centoshofkwartier ~]# rpm -qa | grep ltsp
ltsp-server-5.4.5-20.el6.x86_64
ltspfs-1.1-7.el6.x86_64
ltsp-release-5-9.el6.noarch

* I then rebuilded with ltsp-build-client

but the problem with the green glare stays.
Everything 's on the screen, but there's this filter over it......

Maybe this can be solved by editing lts.conf.....

greetings, J