[K12OSN] Problem with ltsp-build-client

Radek Bursztynowski radek at bursztynowski.waw.pl
Thu Jun 20 07:52:53 UTC 2013

Thanks for help. It can't be yum cache problem. I repeated all procedure
with 3 separated servers (each of them is new installation CentOS and
K12) - every time I achieved 26% gone of ltsp-build-client.

You mentioned that somebody else had that problem. I search the k12osn
archives from March 2013 (new version of K12 was announced in March) and
I didn’t find any post related to my problem.

Perhaps on another discussion list. Which one?

Best regards,
Radek

---