[K12OSN] Few observations with ltsp-server 5.9 | Where I can find old ltsp-server 5.1 repository

Joshua Trimm enslaver at enslaver.com
Mon Jun 24 13:50:30 UTC 2013

In terms of bandwith issues I have included a x2go client as one of the
usable screen's in the ltsp-5.4.4+ rpm's. I apologize for the lack of
documentation on it, I haven't had time to write up proper instructions.
But if you are brave and know bash, have a look at
/opt/ltsp/i386/usr/share/ltsp/x2gothinclient_start (assuming an i386
chroot). X2go uses the same technology that NX uses to do X11
compression. It basically is as simple as using SCREEN_03=x2goclient in
your lts.conf. It's still being developed so customization is purely in
your hands.  VirtualGL support is also on my list to deliver 3D desktop
support to thin clients without the need for any 3d graphics cards on
the thin clients themselves.

-Joshua