[K12OSN] Few observations with ltsp-server 5.9 | Where I can find old ltsp-server 5.1 repository

Burke Almquist burke at thealmquists.net
Mon Jun 24 19:16:07 UTC 2013

On Jun 24, 2013, at 6:25 AM, Barry Cisna wrote:

> If you do not have a gigE switched lan you should at least get this
> up,and quite possibly your pentium machines will have enough "feed
> speed" to work reliably.

To be clear, the clients can be fast (100mbit) ethernet, but the server NIC and the port on the switch that the server is hooked to should be gigE.

As long as we are on the subject ...
Radoslaw, (or anyone else that is interested for that matter) I do have a spare 26 port switch sitting around. It's an AMER SR24G2 (2 gigE ports and 24 10/100 ports). Perfect for hooking a server or two up to a lab full of clients. It's free to anyone that wants it. All I ask is that you pay for shipping.