[K12OSN] client hangs at reboot network card shutdown

Hello All,

We have about 100 dell optiplex sx280 that runs under the tg3 driver as
a TC.

With ltsp-server 5.4.5-x when either shutting down or rebooting these
TC's from login dialogue box,when 'shutting down eth0" on rebooting
dialogue they will go no further to actually reboot.

It seems I read some time back this to be a known problem,but I can not
remember what the workaround was,and can not find this now.

Thank You,
Barry