Re: [K12OSN] client hangs at reboot network card shutdown

Try disabling the 'network' service inside the chroot. The network settings are retrieved by the initram so i cant see why they would need to be shutdown by the operating system, I have not tested this so I'm unsure if this would cause other issues. Send feedback of the results of your findings.