[K12OSN] Problem with ltsp-build-client

Radek Bursztynowski radek at bursztynowski.waw.pl
Thu Jun 20 09:28:36 UTC 2013

Previously I used CentOS 6.3 x86_64 and K12Linux ltsp-release-5-1, and
was very satisfied (excluding mono sound with Windows), and I had no any
problems with installation. I can add, that tried to install new
K12Linux with CentOS 6.3 x86_64 - the same result like with CentOS 6.4.

So at the moment I have no any LTSP.

Best regards,
Radek