Re: [K12OSN] FL_Teachertool on latest ltsp5

Joshua,

#Update

I was able to run epoptes without startup errors on server by manually
installing the python-zope-interface-3.6.1 source package.

On the client chroot i can not get epoptes-client to run as a service at
boot.On the client i have to run epoptes-client manually then the client
is seen in the epoptes gui,,and looks like most functions do work.
I'll mess with the chroot epoptes-client more in a  day,,and get it
running as a service at boot hopefully.

Thank You,
Barry