Re: [K12OSN] FL_Teachertool on latest ltsp5

Barry - I had missed grabbing the i386 rpm for the zope interface, that might be where the issue occurred, nice catch. I have updated the repo's and pushed that rpm out. Also a note, the developer of epoptes recommends you install both client and server inside the chroot.