Re: [K12OSN] Few observations with ltsp-server 5.9 | Where I can find old ltsp-server 5.1 repository

In terms of bandwith issues I have included a x2go client as one of the usable screen's in the ltsp-5.4.4+ rpm's. I apologize for the lack of documentation on it, I haven't had time to write up proper instructions. But if you are brave and know bash, have a look at /opt/ltsp/i386/usr/share/ltsp/x2gothinclient_start (assuming an i386 chroot). X2go uses the same technology that NX uses to do X11 compression. It basically is as simple as using SCREEN_03=x2goclient in your lts.conf. It's still being developed so customization is purely in your hands. VirtualGL support is also on my list to deliver 3D desktop support to thin clients without the need for any 3d graphics cards on the thin clients themselves.

-Joshua