[K12OSN] K Few observations with ltsp-server 5.9 | Where I can find old ltsp-server 5.1 repository

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Tue Jun 25 16:22:22 UTC 2013

Radek,
Sorry for the obvious question but are your lts.conf files reasonably
identical going from 5.1 to 5.9? In other words, you aren't using
anything that slows things down like compression, etc. in the new
version?

btw, thanks for sharing your experiences for those of us about to follow
your footsteps.

thanks,
William Fragakis