[K12OSN] Italc ltsp5

Barry R Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Tue Jun 25 22:26:40 UTC 2013

Hello All,

Wanted to let anyone that may be interested in using Italc along with
CentOS 6.x LTSP5.

I have  made up server and client rpm installs. I wanted to do this to
try and achieve remote monitoring for both Linux and Windows machines,
bottom line.
After getting this to work smoothly on the TC's and Linux fat
clients,running Italc on Windows machines was proving to be a tough row
to hoe, on these machines both XP and 7 32 & 64 bit. Just a few days
ago,I found out there is a new release of Italc for Windows.These have
proven to be reliable now.

There are both x86 and x86_64 server builds and an x86 client build.
Also the latest Win32 and Win64 installers are here for convenience.
Please have a look at the INSTALL file (on ftp server) for post install
steps.
This is pretty simple. You simply generate the new key pairs, copy them
to client chroot, and have to make some changes in the Italc Console
Manager.

All functions of Italc do work on the TC's

ftp://eazylivin.net/pub/italc-ltsp5/

Take Care,
Barry