[K12OSN] Local priner problem

Santiago Mera santiago.mera at dusa.com.uy
Mon Mar 4 17:56:09 UTC 2013

Hello Radek,
I have the same server as yours. The first time I tried to print locally I had the similar problems (jetpipe wasn't running).

I solved this by installing the python-daemon package in the chroot.
I'm still unable to print to a printer connected to the thin client via the parallel port though.

Hope this helps.

----
Ing. Santiago Mera
Droguería Uruguay S.A.