[K12OSN] Help? Programs not Running?

Sergio Chaves sergio.chaves at gmail.com
Wed May 8 10:56:30 UTC 2013

Well, no joy on my end.
I tried the tips given here and could not make it work. System still
claimed ltspbr0 as garbage.
Not willing to give up, I decided to remove the bridge with "ifdown eth1;
brctl delbr ltspbr0" and reboot.
Not the brightest idea; now I get an instant kernel panic at boot.

Time for reload.
These servers are for kids classes at church and need to be ready for the
weekend.
Thanks everybody for the help and the tips.

Sergio