[K12OSN] Shockwave player

Hello All,

This is very seldom used but of course I have a teacher that needs
Shockwave Player for some insignificant project for kids.
Looking at the particular website it is old as the hills, naturally.

In the server's web browser about:plugins shockwave shows,but when going
to Adobe's Shockwave test site the Shockwave player bombs / does not
work.

Oddly enough I can not find a work around for any variant of Linux

http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/welcome/

Thank You,
Barry