Re: [K12OSN] Shockwave player

forgot. The plugin you see is called Shockwave Flash. That is NOT Shockwave.

On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 1:39 PM, Barry Cisna <cisna-barry wc235 k12 il us> wrote:
Hello All,

This is very seldom used but of course I have a teacher that needs
Shockwave Player for some insignificant project for kids.
Looking at the particular website it is old as the hills, naturally.

In the server's web browser about:plugins shockwave shows,but when going
to Adobe's Shockwave test site the Shockwave player bombs / does not
work.

Oddly enough I can not find a work around for any variant of Linux

http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/welcome/

Thank You,
Barry