[K12OSN] NFS fails to start

Hello LTSP users,

a couple of months before Christmas I installed a couple of LTSP servers. One was commissioned before Christmas and is working great. The second I delivered to another place a couple of weeks ago, finally. This site already have one LTSP from before and I was planing on replacing it. Using it as an fileserver for homes folders.

I setup it up and clients find it and they work. Then I proceed to mount the home folder via NFS and get them mounted. I leave the place and next they I get an call that they can't login anymore. I try to find the error via SSH but can't. So I switch back to using the old server again.

Now I come so far that I know that NFS doesn't start for some strange reason. If I do a /etc/init.d/nfs restart I get an error saying:

exportfs: /opt/ltsp does not support NFS export

I tried googling it but couldn't find anything that would work for me.

Any ideas where to start searching. I think it has something to do with me setting up the homes folder mounting.

Kenneth