Re: [K12OSN] Shockwave player

Another question is what decrepit app is this person trying to use? Shockwave was discontinued nearly 10 years ago. From a winders machines look at the app and then go find something better/newer/supported that does the same thing.

On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 2:37 PM, <accessys smart net> wrote:

wonder if this teacher is intentionally trying to sabatoge you, searching around for that odd bit that won't work.???

Bob

On Wed, 1 May 2013, Barry Cisna wrote:

Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 12:39:00 -0500
From: Barry Cisna <cisna-barry wc235 k12 il us>
Subject: [K12OSN] Shockwave player

Hello All,

This is very seldom used but of course I have a teacher that needs
Shockwave Player for some insignificant project for kids.
Looking at the particular website it is old as the hills, naturally.

In the server's web browser about:plugins shockwave shows,but when going
to Adobe's Shockwave test site the Shockwave player bombs / does not
work.

Oddly enough I can not find a work around for any variant of Linux

http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/welcome/

Thank You,
Barry