Re: [K12OSN] NFS fails to start

OK. time to pull a final test run before I pull out my hair.

Open two terminal sessions on the server

on terminal one run:
setenforce 0
tail -f /var/log/messages /var/log/secure

on terminal 2 run:
echo "BEGIN TEST HERE" >> /var/log/messages
service nfs stop
service nfs start
exportfs
nfsstat

Once you run the echo on terminal2 you should see the tail update. post what you see back here after the echo, please as well and anything from the later commands (especially the nfsstat).