Re: [K12OSN] NFS fails to start

check contents of /etc/auto.misc for /opt/ltsp. Comment it out if found

In fact do a:

grep -R ltsp /etc/*

and see where ltsp is referenced.

Also do a

lsmod | grep nfs

and make sure the you get something like:
nfsd                  274672  13
auth_rpcgss            48594  1 nfsd
nfs_acl                12741  1 nfsd
lockd                  93540  1 nfsd
sunrpc                256499  29 nfsd,auth_rpcgss,lockd,nfs_acl

If no nfsd, then BINGO! Just run modprobe nfsd and service nfsd restart