[K12OSN] NFS fails to start

Kenneth Lundström kenneth.lundstrom at nudata.fi
Thu May 2 05:37:38 UTC 2013

Hi,

sounds like an Windows fix, please reinstall :=) But that is just what I
decided needs to be done, I emailed the client and will head out to
client tomorrow morning.

One strange thing I noticed by mistake is the dates on folders.

[root at ltsp tmp]# ll /opt/
total 4
drwxr-xr-x. 5 root root 4096 Mar 17  1913 ltsp

LTSP was hardly thought of 1913. I tried to look in different logs but
can't see any file errors. But I see some folders being dated to 1913.
Should matter for NFS, but if filesystem is that messed up no wonder NFS
doesn't work.

Kenneth