Re: [K12OSN] Shockwave player

Jim,

Believe me, in a school environment you do not have any idea what
'women' teachers find that trips their trigger on using some sort of
graphics novelty things.

You are exactly right, though.I honestly hadn't even thought of
Shockwave for 5 years at least!,,,:)

After she finds this 'build your own landscape'  website/app it will be
something else 8 weeks later. bottom line.

Take Care,
Barry