Re: [K12OSN] Shockwave player

ask her how much the school should have to pay for her project, since windows will be much more expensive

Bob

On Thu, 2 May 2013, Barry Cisna wrote:

Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 06:23:40 -0500
From: Barry Cisna <cisna-barry wc235 k12 il us>
Subject: Re: [K12OSN] Shockwave player

Jim,

Believe me, in a school environment you do not have any idea what
'women' teachers find that trips their trigger on using some sort of
graphics novelty things.

You are exactly right, though.I honestly hadn't even thought of
Shockwave for 5 years at least!,,,:)

After she finds this 'build your own landscape'  website/app it will be
something else 8 weeks later. bottom line.

Take Care,
Barry