Re: [K12OSN] Locked-down browser for online testing on Linux?

Todd,

About 3 years ago,our K-12 school had some sort of student assessment
program that was browser based and was on a 'bootable CD' just as you
was mentioning.

It was actually an Ubuntu based boot up and went directly to a full
screen web browser Firefox,that couldn't be exited.

It worked flawless once we found a couple dozen machines that still had
cd-rom's that would still function:).Most had bubble gum,,suckers and
everything else imaginable shoved in the cd-rom tray..

Doing what you are wanting to do the only practical way would be,to use
usb sticks as an boot device

Take Care,
Barry