Re: [K12OSN] yum update issue with ltspbr0

check /var/log/yum.log for updates. It will show dates and packages but not sources.

since there _use_ to be a ifcfg-ltspbr0 file that came in with the initial LTSP install, the update for that was the fail point.

Run

rpm --whatprovides /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-ltspbr0

to find package name for this file.

Solution to button pusher problem: glue an O-ring around the power button. Glue a piece of clear plexiglass to a short tube that just fits around the O-ring. Put a nicely printed small sign that reads "WARNING! SHOCK HAZARD! DO NOT TOUCH!" just above the now covered power button.