[K12OSN] LDM crashing on trying to log in.

Burke Almquist burke at thealmquists.net
Tue Oct 15 06:26:02 UTC 2013

On Oct 14, 2013, at 5:03 PM, Joshua Trimm wrote:

> The EPEL repo is the current most stable one, I have had some issues with the server that hosts my development code. It had to do a lost file recovery so i'm thinking a beta version got into the repo. I'll fix when I can, but for now use the rpms from EPEL.

I've noticed the same thing on Scientific Linux 6.4. I went back to using the  "old" install instructions on the wiki, the ones that use the EPEL repos. I think the ones on amazon S3 are maybe only usable on Fedora 18? Why they are mixing them up with the EL install instructions is beyond me. Trying to build using the new instructions a couple months ago it complained about not having the Mock package and a certain version installed. No one seemed to know why the instructions were changed so I just went back to the old ones. Seems to be working for the most part.