Re: [K12OSN] Physically thin clients crashing when trying to boot

Nothing in the logs. It seems like my clients were too old, i.e. lacking the resources. Replaced them with the 1700s from disklessworkstations.com. Now they work :-D

There was a kernel parameter in the pxelinux.cfg/default file "video=LVDS-1:d" that once removed, got the nvidia system booting.

I'm going to open a new thread on the LDM problem I'm having though. Seems unstable, to put it mildly.