Re: [K12OSN] LDM crashing on trying to log in.

It would be a lot of work for me to move to Debian, because of applications to be moved, tested on Debian, etc. Plus everything we do is CentOS and Fedora based.

I can't shutdown or reboot the client either. I saw a hack on the list that I haven't tried yet to "fix" the shutdown/reboot problem.