Re: [K12OSN] LDM crashing on trying to log in.

I shall do that. Thanks.

On 10/14/2013 05:03 PM, Joshua Trimm wrote:
The EPEL repo is the current most stable one, I have had some issues
with the server that hosts my development code. It had to do a lost file
recovery so i'm thinking a beta version got into the repo. I'll fix when
I can, but for now use the rpms from EPEL.