Re: [K12OSN] LDM crashing on trying to log in.

Thanks. I'm going to download the image and have a look at it.

On 10/18/2013 09:23 AM, Radek Bursztynowski wrote:
I tested it the once again. I can confirm that trying to log in that
epel-6-i386 image installed 2 mounts ago crash on trying to log in.

But the image installed few days ago using my parameters works fine. I
copied this to another one LTSP server, and I have just finish the test
of copied image. Works fine with no crashing on trying to log in.

If you want to try my working image you can download it, both i386 and
x86_64 versions:
http://www.bursztynowski.pl/ftp/linux/LinuxTerminalServerProject/5/5.4/epel-6-thin_client_image/

I renamed chroot directory to epel-6-i386_base and epel-6-x86_64_base.

Best regards,
Radek

---
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I tried this with US information
substituted and still have LDM crashing. I was running a Scientific
Linux client and it was working better. I'll see if I can rollback to
that, or maybe try the version out of the EPEL repo.