[K12OSN] epel-6-i386, epel-6-x86_64 images - strange behaviour

Hello,

I installed epel-6-i386 epel-6-x86_64 images and I can see strange behaviour both of them. Client boots, I can see LDM login screen, but after few seconds LDM switchs to the screens which we know from CentOS installation: the first - welcome, the next one - license agreement, the next one - users management and the last one - NTP. Theses screens appear every client starting.

How to delete theses screens?

Best regards,
Radek