Re: [K12OSN] TC wifi initializtion - concept

Freenx is a lot better performing than X over wireless. I haven't had the chance to test x2go but from what I've looked it so far, I like what I see.

On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 11:22 AM, Les Mikesell <lesmikesell gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 11:10 AM, Roger Nutbeam <gnutbeam gmail com> wrote:
> I've have some clients on regular desktops that have to run X over wireless,
> and it just sucks. And this is only with a couple of desktops using
> wireless.

Have you ever tried x2go or the NX client (either with their server or
freenx server-side?

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell gmail com