[K12OSN] standard user login becomes root

Barry R Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Tue Dec 23 13:55:34 UTC 2014

Hello All,

A second post in regards to my new install of ltsp with CentOS 6.6

I think last post I wasn't very clear on what the actual problem is
happening.
When any standard user logs in the user strangely becomes root.
I force uninstalled the 2 ldm packages on both server and client and
installed the ldminfod.rpm of a working server i done only about 6
months ago.
This did not cure the problem

Has anyone ever tried doing an install of gdm,on any recent installs of
ltsp?
It seems something is amiss in the ldm,configs and i am surely unable to
see what the problem

I've spent a lot of time trying to get this resolved and still no
advancements.

Thank You,
Barry