[K12OSN] : login user is root

Johan Vermeulen johan.vermeulen7 at telenet.be
Tue Dec 23 11:13:50 UTC 2014

Barry,

the most recent "standard" install I did was on Centos6.5
I don't remember if I used epel or k12linux repo. I had no issues.
Usualy I don't don't do normal install but I set up dhcp, nfs, etc manualy and copy over files from a pre-fedorahosted k12linux.
For me moving to ubuntu is a noway.
Greetings johan