[K12OSN] Thin Client Hardware for k12ltsp

Joe Fagliarone jsfagliarone at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 12:33:08 UTC 2014

Hello all.  This is my first post here.  I have enjoyed reading (and
learning) all the other posts.  Great information.

I have a centos 6.3 and k12 ltsp environment.

I currently have thin clients that are old (almost 10 years) and are in
need of replacement.  Parts are breaking due to age and are harder to come
by. I have been getting parts on amazon and other sites.

However I wanted to hear what kind of hardware are you using for your thin
clients.

WYSE
HP
Self-configured thin clients.