Re: [K12OSN] id-card reader on K12Linux

On 02/01/2014 06:37 AM, johan vermeulen7 telenet be wrote:
Hello Jef,

thanks for the reaction.

The user is added to the chroot.

I mean the card reader is not mounted under /media as a usb-device would.

If the client does mount it check in /media/<username>/ on the server but I suspect the client isn't mounting it at all. It is certainly picky about what it mounts with fuse. For example I never could get it to mount anything in a USB DVD drive.

I don't know how to connect to the local console of the client.

You can try running ltsp-localapps xterm from the server.

Jeff