[K12OSN] id-card reader on K12Linux

dear All,

I'm trying to connect an id-card reader to a thinclient.

To make this work, I have Firefox and the id-card reader program running as local apps.

But the usb-cardreader is not seen by the thinclient. I tried two types of thinclient, one with and one without a hard drive.

In lts.conf I have added localapps=True, the user is added to fuse group, so he can use usb's.

Can anyone advise on what more is needed to make this work?

Friendly regards, J.