[K12OSN] pcscd dead

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 16:03:48 UTC 2014

Yes. haldaemon is a base requirement for many, many things. Try a
re-install of it into the chroot using a yum command like yum reinstall
haldaemon after you chroot into the chroot itself.

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 11:54 AM, <johan.vermeulen7 at telenet.be> wrote:

> Hello Barry, hello All,
>
> thanks for helping me out.
>
> First of all, I noticed that according to the ps command, pcscd is running
> at bootup.
> But I tried to change permissions anyway, that didn't solve the problem.
> EM is the same.
>
> Searching further, if found that haldaemon is not running. I think that is
> the underlying problem.
>
> So I'm not searching on how to fix haldaemon.
>
> Greetings, J.

James P. Kinney III

Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What you gain
It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain

*http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/
<http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/>*