[K12OSN] some questions? maybe st00pid, but need asked

I am confused.  Server is f14 loaded a couple of days ago.

We go through all of the process of loading pxelinux.0 from our tftpboot
(/var/lib/tftpboot/ltsp/i386 )directory which is f10, and then booting out of our chroot
(  /opt/ltsp/i386 ).  So why does the f14 desktop come up vs the F10 version that we
have configured?

I have been having problems with touch screens on the TC's and found that I can drop to
a shell ( ctrl/alt f2 ) during the TC boot and cat /dev/ttyS0 then touching the screen I
get a response.  When it gets to the desktop ( f14 ) then I go into a shell, cat'n
/dev/ttyS0 does nothing.

I have read and re-read, searched and scratched and can't figure out what I am missing.
 Guess that the brain cells are tooooo old.

me

--
Todd Hackett             Chief Bottle Washer
PoBox 1168