Re: [K12OSN] Thin Client Hardware for k12ltsp

This was just shared on another list I'm on.

http://nanopc.org/NanoPC-T1_Feature.html

It's arm so it gets treated a bit different. With 4G flash storage, it makes sense to preload a base OS that does the remote X back to a CentOS server. At $70, it's cheap enough to tinker with.