Re: [K12OSN] Thin Client Hardware for k12ltsp

Jim,
Could one build an arm client image off of a present Fedora version?

Jeff, correct me if I'm wrong, the base Pi board is $25-30, and then you
need those little optional bits like case, power adapter, most likely
hdmi to whatever your monitor is converter, etc. Kits I've seen put it
around $65-70 for something you can plug in and power on.

regards,
William