Re: [K12OSN] Thin Client Hardware for k12ltsp

William,

I've not built one. However, there _is_ a fedora image for arm:
http://fedoraproject.org/en/get-fedora#arm

pidora is a fedora specifically for Raspi.

Not: all that is needed for LTSP is the kernel, libs, sound, X and libs and network. The server will still run x86_64 code

I'm giving a hard look at the BeagleBone Black (all open source hardware!) and less than the nanopc ($65 including case and power brick from adafruit)
http://www.adafruit.com/category/75
Fedora has a full distro for it.

I'm nowhere near ready but I'm seeing mental happy lights with a tiny box that runs local code to get a web page connect to a OVIRT login page. A bit of tweaking at a local arm-based spice client and these tiny boxes run a full VM distro (build 1 and clone the rest for maintenance ease and shared code for slim running) with a web-based management tool that is pretty easy to maintain dozens to hundreds of VMs. Sound _JustWorks_. USB _JustWorks_.