Re: [K12OSN] Thin Client Hardware for k12ltsp

Barry,

I don't have one. I have a tablet with about 1/2 the horsepower as that cpu. It's usable for web work. I loaded the spice client and can connect and run remove VM's if I plug in a keyboard.

tablet was $80 at Target. Don't recall the brand (it's at home).

Note: those NanoPCs seem to only have hdmi output for video.