[K12OSN] usb not working

Dear All,

since the last major change in k12Linux, I'm doing an alternative install because with the newest image, our thinclients do not work.

So I configure dhcpd, tftp and so on, and copy over /opt/ltsp and /var/lib/tftpboot/ltsp
This works great, except I can't get usb to work.

So how does usb on k12Linux actually work behind the scene ?

Thanks for any advise.

greetings, J.