Re: [K12OSN] Found a $200 thin client

Once I get approval to buy more toys, I plan to get one. It would make a decent "chubby" client (pxe boot to NFS mounted root and /home) for all local apps.
I just grabbed a quad Opteron16-core 32G ram 1U server from eBay ($805 with shipping!) for large scale TC testing as virtual machines. Wife is a tad miffed right now :-)