[K12OSN] Educational Resources

Good day everyone,

I hope you are all doing very well today.

Next week I'll be doing an orientation for the teachers in our school and I'd like to wow them.  Every year a couple of teachers will comment that 'such-and-such' a piece of software is ideally what they need, but it is Windows-only and won't run on our system; why do we need to use this, etc, etc.

Could you share names of K-8 or K-12 educational pieces of software and websites that you and your teachers use? I'll try to put them together into one list that could be used as a reference.

Thanks!
Joseph