Re: [K12OSN] How to enable USB devices in K12LTSP

Alain,

Any advancements on getting usb sticks to work on your k12ltsp install?
One thing in your message as far as user al, I never see the lower line
of this when i do an " id username"

uid=500(al) gid=500(al) grupos=500(al),101(fuse)
 * i do not see this* context=user_u:system_r:unconfined_t

Did you do this build on CentOS 5?
If so it could be the id command reveals more detail than CentOS 6. Just
a guess?

It sounds like you are very close if you see the "Drives appear for user
all?
This build is about 6 years old now,and it does seem like there may have
been a tweak that needed to be done to get usb sticks to work,but I sure
don't remember what it is.
It sure sounds like you are trying as best you can to get to the bottom
of it.

Good Luck!

Barry