[K12OSN] Centos7 : some ( official )help wanted

Radek Bursztynowski radek at bursztynowski.waw.pl
Thu Jul 2 07:16:43 UTC 2015

	p { margin-bottom: 0.25cm; line-height: 120%; }

Jim,

Thanks you for your
clear explanation. It means, that there are two separated cases. The
first one is the K12Linux's usefulness and the second one closing
down the project.  In spite of K12Linux's usefulness this project is
shutting down. Is it appropriate understanding?

If yes, I regret. I
don't evaluate why, but I regret.

Are there any
chances to reanimate K12Linux project?