[K12OSN] Need volunteer moderators

Patrick Fleming k12ltsp at rwcinc.net
Sat Jul 4 14:50:18 UTC 2015

Warren,

If you don't have any volunteers for this I'm willing to help out. I
don't know how helpful I've personally been on the list - my company did
contribute a small amount when you were working on the transition to EL 6.

Maybe having a couple of moderators might be helpful for the days I'm
away from my computer.

Patrick